• Print

Author Topic: Safyras Aldhelm  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Safyras

• Elder
    • furaffinity
Safyras Aldhelm
« on: February 03, 2012, 10:58:17 PM »
Name: Safyras Aldhelm
Species: Vamperic Dragon
Size: height: 5'8, slender built
Appearance:

She is a blue metallic dragon, everything has a metallic sheen except her hair and wings.  Her scales look smooth and soft when rather they are as sharp as blades when stroked the wrong way.  With the sharp scales always ripping in clothing, and with anything remotely 'private' covered up in the scales, she never really wears any clothing, her choice of cover is a black reverend trench coat.  With a body that is meant for feline grace motion, she is a full dragon where upon there are no mammalian traits; ie, breasts.  Her tail blade has two gems in it that while she is awake and aware, they glow a bright green, when asleep, weakened or near too much blood loss they dull to a blue.  A single dark blue scar runs across her right eye.  Her eyes are a interesting design, where a normal eyes is white, her's are black, the iris is a icy blue with a red tint surrounding the pupil.

The more she uses her blood power, or goes without feeding, the red in her eyes begins to consume the whole iris, eventually it will consume the whole eye, when that happens, she is not longer with any form of kindness or restraint, everyone and everything that bleeds becomes food until she sates herself.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6886471/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7144262/

Personality:  Safyras is a interesting one, her outer personality, the one she shows to most is dark, cruel, cold and down right heartless, while within, she truly enjoys her life and merely wishes to be left to her own vices and enjoy living without being bothered.  Problem is, with her being a vamperic dragon, many seek out to hunt/slay her and having this barrage of hunters trying to find her all the bloody time, her patience for anyone is a thin veil. 

Even when she is a creature with a calm mind, she thrives in the darkness/night time.  She rules with fear in her domain.

If she is ever angered or annoyed, ice begins to form in the environment around where she is, the more pissed she becomes, the more ice appears.

Though a vampire, she does not go announcing to anyone what she is, and most assume she is a mere dragoness that has a very dark aura to her.  She is capable of concealing her blood energy, vamperic aura so all you can feel is a darkness, the feeling that something is not right about her.

Powers:

Active powers:

Her main power is illusion, the weaker the will the stronger the illusion.  By meeting her eyes she can make you fall for her on a whim, this can be controlled, the longer you stare the more lost you become in her gaze if she allows it, if she is not trying to make you fall, her eyes look normal.  Seeing she is more of one to avoid fighting and not having to risk using up her blood energy and need to feed sooner then desired, she prefers to use illusion and slip unnoticed.

Her breath weapon is blue fire but unlike most clean fire, her fire is a oil based, it ejects from pockets in her bottom jaw and as soon as oxygen hits it, it begins to burn.  Water cannot qualm this fire like it can most others.  A napalm fire based.

She can call forth on the animal she has a spirit animal to; spiders and owls.  They are mostly used for nothing more than spies and seekers of knowledge.  The longer a creature of her totem spends with her, the more intelligent they become.

Environmental power *a power she has no control over, it just happens* :

Ice; whenever she is getting annoyed, angry, ice will begin to gather not on her, but on everything around her.  The more angry she becomes, the more ice develops.

When asleep there is a chill in the air to where you can see your breath, even if a summer day, the longer she sleeps in one place, the colder and icier it gets.
Come; follow me into the darkness as far as you can go.~<br /><br />True Nightmares do not end when You wake up.~

Offline Kimiko

• Fossil
    • DA page
Re: Safyras Aldhelm
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 08:17:30 PM »
Awesome character!

I was wondering if you would consider RPing her as a feral? My character Kijjin is a dragon and I'd love a chance to play in as a full on feral dragon.

Offline Safyras

• Elder
    • furaffinity
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 10:43:53 PM »
I am interested^^  Safyras also has a feral form: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/7266829/ but seeing so few people love rp'ing feral characters that are of large size *ie she stands a little over 6 stories* I tend to avoid even mentioning her feral side.  If I may what is the size/personality of your character?  As for RP I tend to be a big fan of gore, horror, dark.  What type of rp is it you enjoy?
Come; follow me into the darkness as far as you can go.~<br /><br />True Nightmares do not end when You wake up.~

Offline Kimiko

• Fossil
    • DA page
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 11:26:40 PM »
Great to hear (: Ferals always have been my favorites.

To be honest Undernacht is the first I've RPed Kijjin in about 5 years and as of yet he hasn't been in his true dragon form so I still need to figure out his design but certainlly he could match your dragon's size. Dragons are meant to be huge anyway.  :) I can have his design done for tomorrow or the day after. Sorry, but it'll only be in text form.

I'm up for anythign really. Haven't done horror or anythign really gory for a long time though, that sounds fun. We can RP here or/and over MSN. My MSN email is metroidgearsolid@hotmail.com

• Print