Offline Kimiko

• Fossil
    • DA page
Kijjin
« on: February 29, 2012, 09:21:07 PM »
Name: Kijjin
Species: Ice dragon
Sex: Male
Height: Variable, 63 feet when RPed with other massive dragons, 27 feet for other RPs e.g. Undernacht
Length: 63 feet =189 meters, 27 feet = 81
Wingspan: 63 feet = 137 meters, 27 feet = 56 feet
Eye Colour: Burgundy

Physical description:

Kijjin is relatively slender though his muscles are developing well and his chest and legs are already showing signs of the raw strength they will come into fully in the coming centuries.

His tail is not one length of joined scales but rather it is arraigned in segments that thin gradually as they move down from the thick base. However the end of his tail is a large jet black blade of roughly twenty meters in length (three meters for his smaller form). Each segment features two cruel looking spikes, one of each side of the segments, which appear roughly ‘cut’ no two being exactly the same though all of them jagged and vicious. As his tail reaches his hind quarters the spikes continue up along his back with a moderate gap between each until they reach the space between his wing joints. There they are clustered together without any pattern. They are of a variety of lengths with some barely visible and other reaching up as high as his head when his neck his held up straight.

The spikes are mixed between deep black and heavy blue as indeed most of his body is. The majority of his scales are black but around his legs, across his chest, the underside of his muzzle and his wing joints they are decorated with beautiful blues, some light but mostly dark. They are of no true organized pattern but when looked at closely often the observer can perceive shapes and ‘pictures’ painted across his body. His wing membranes are Prussian blue and when the light shines through them they cast out brilliant hues and illuminate him in their glow.

Instead of traditional dragon horns, the back of his skull at the top of his neck have more of the spikes seen on his tail and back though they are all of only short or moderate length, none of them reach out far.      

Personality:

Kijjin is confident and often aggressive and despite his youth he considered himself an unstoppable force simply by being a dragon. He believes, perhaps rightly so, that dragons are elevated above all others and this assured knowledge gives him little to be concerned about in life. However he isn’t content to simply fly above the lands in smug satisfaction that he could crush all those below, rather Kijjin is a very active dragon. He is constantly seeking out his next adventure and satisfying his urge for exploration. He has a keen interest in myths, stories and rumors dealing with dark powers and entities and in general he is simply fascinated with things which come from the little understood and often feared sinister aspects of the world.

Kijjin is a loner who often lives a nomadic life, though he does hold a vast territory in the frozen north where he rules over a serene realm of snow and ice and mountains which pierce the clouds. He holds no clan or family.

Side note/Influence: Xenomorph

Offline Khira

• Fossil
  • Adrenalize Me
    • FA
Re: Kijjin
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 06:31:55 AM »
He lives!  :D

Offline Kimiko

• Fossil
    • DA page
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 07:33:48 AM »
Took me long enough I know xD

Ugh....I've still not done Fala's bio X...X

Offline Ferahgo

• Administrator
  • Fossil
  • SCIENCE NEEDS ME!
    • Emily Willoughby Art
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 06:26:17 PM »
I think you got feet and meters confused. ;D
"Hands are levers of influence on the world that make intelligence worth having." - Steven Pinker

Offline Kimiko

• Fossil
    • DA page
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 08:36:54 PM »
Oh....x...x

Do I just need to swap them around or did I get my calculations wrong as well?

• Print