• Print

Author Topic: Free energy  (Read 7164 times)

Offline Xane

• Adult
  • A silly, feathered Deinonychus
    • Feathers and Fluff
Re: Free energy
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2014, 02:51:49 AM »
Instead of talking about impossible ways to achieve "free energy", here's a more promising energy project that I got linked to quite often recently:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/focus-fusion-empowertheworld--3
This post is brought to you by a keyboard-pounding feather who has no idea what he is doing.
Warning: Post may contain traces of silly and sarcasm. Read at your own risk!

Offline Agahnim

• Not a fan of custom titles
  • Administrator
  • Fossil
  • If you lack orders, go find something and kill it.
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2014, 07:13:19 PM »
It's kind of bizarre that they have to use Indiegogo to get funding for research on fusion energy.  This is especially strange considering they're located in Middlesex, New Jersey.  That's only about 20 miles from the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory, which also conducts research on fusion energy, and which has been funded by the U.S. government and by Princeton University.

If this laboratory in Middlesex can create commercially viable fusion power with $200,000 of online donations, I'll bet the people running the Princeton lab will find that pretty embarrassing.

Offline Ferahgo

• Administrator
  • Fossil
  • SCIENCE NEEDS ME!
    • Emily Willoughby Art
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2014, 07:19:34 PM »
It's kind of bizarre that they have to use Indiegogo to get funding for research on fusion energy.  This is especially strange considering they're located in Middlesex, New Jersey.  That's only about 20 miles from the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory, which also conducts research on fusion energy, and which has been funded by the U.S. government and by Princeton University.

If this laboratory in Middlesex can create commercially viable fusion power with $200,000 of online donations, I'll bet the people running the Princeton lab will find that pretty embarrassing.

I'm sure Princeton will just buy them out if they start looking to be dangerous competition.
"Hands are levers of influence on the world that make intelligence worth having." - Steven Pinker

Offline John Raptor

• Hatchling
  • Touch my belly
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2014, 03:32:45 PM »
It looks like plasma caster, very dangerous millitary weapon.

Sadl, none of thehese super hot plasma devices cud work. At first the technology will melt. Secondly, hot compressed plasma is very dense.

In the video you can see hidden thought, they use a lot of emotional information and pictures. Doesn't explain how it works.

We will need to wait some years until the really working technology come, ut it will come. To that day, we can try to be more creative and look for e-saving things.

EDIT: As I have learned, we can use energies from other dimensions, it can be done by creating rip in time space, or using energies in atom level, or create a magnet motor that cud be one donut shape magnet, with disc shape magnet at middle, it would rotate at middle.

• Print